From the official site:
Jungo is growing our in-cabin AI software team
At Jungo we provide leading edge software for driver monitoring and in-cabin sensing solution, all AI/Deep based – enabling auto makers to create safer cars today, and transition into autonomous vehicles of tomorrow. Signed way too many customers, so we are growing.
- Designing and testing of complex computer vision algorithm for state-of-the-art driver monitoring application
- Maintaining, testing and analyzing existing components
- Hands on development in C++ & Python
On a personal level:
Jungo is a growing startup in the area of DMS – Driver Monitoring Systems. (TL;DR like Mobileye, but for the driver and the passengers). If you're a student, recent graduate, or a "senior" with knowledge in machine learning and computer vision, and you're looking for a challenging and meaningful position, we can have a match.
What do we aim to achieve?
Insights on the driver and the passengers.
What if we could prevent car accidents which are caused by distracted drivers? What if we could assist new drivers gain safer driving habits? What if we could save lives by preventing kids being left behind in vehicles, or tell you that you forgot your phone/bag/etc' in the car. What if we could make the transition from autonomous-driving to manual-driving safer? and the list goes on…
Which team will you join?
How will you help?
– Develop new models
– Improve existing models
– Create and manipulate large and accurate data sets
– Create and improve the code that uses the model's prediction
– Participate in team and company meetings (Technical and non-technical nature).
Languages, tools, frameworks, etc':
Python, C++, OpenCv, Tensorflow, Linux, SQL, etc'….