Kryon is rapidly growing and we are looking for a highly experienced algorithm and computer vision HO team leader who lives and breathes technology, loves data and has strong business skills together with deep understanding of software infrastructure design.
Lead a team of professional algorithm developers, that research and develop algorithms in the fields of computer vision, neural networks, OCR, machine learning and graph algorithms.
Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment and help us to continuously deliver our product to customers.
· M.A or above in a relevant field.
· At least 2 years of management experience.
· 8+ years of algorithm development experience.
· Experience in computer vision/image processing development.
· Deep knowledge with machine learning and neural networks.
· Experience in research and development using MATLAB
· Good communication skills
· Experience in Agile development.
· Experience developing in .NET/Java
· Experience in software design patterns and practices.
Hi Every One! 🙂
We are looking for Data Scientist.
This Person will be responsible for designing and implementing the new data science and machine learning infrastructure
Building a new data science team for this project
Laying out the tools and processes for applying machine learning in our new product environment
Migrating the current algorithms into the new environment
Building a research and testing environment that will lead to easy deployment of new models
Research and deploy new models to support new features
Responsibility for the on-going performance of the algorithms incorporated in the solution
Work closely with the development and product teams working on this project
B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar in a known university.
M.Sc or PHD – an advantage.
Team/Group management skills – an advantage.
Data science: at least 5 years experience in machine learning algorithms in the areas of classification and prediction.
Knowledge in Recommendation systems – an advantage.
Familiarity with the retail and marketing landscape – an advantage.
Modeling languages: Python, Scala
Experience applying data science in a distributed environment (e.g. PySpark) – a big advantage.
Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!
Inspekto is looking for a Inspekto is looking for an enthusiastic and creative computer vision engineer.
Inspekto is looking for a Inspekto is looking for an enthusiastic and creative algorithm engineer.
At least MSc degree in EE/computer science/mathematics/physics or equivalent field from a leading university, or otherwise very impressive achievements creating smart systems based on artificial- intelligence
● You will be responsible for developing new algorithms to solve exciting computer vision
challenges reducing our customers manual work, from survey analysis to flying drones
● To solve these challenges you’ll need to combine approaches from multiple disciplines:
Deep Learning, object detection and classification, photogrammetry, 3D mapping,
geometry, image processing, optimization algorithms and more.
● Your work will range from early research and feasibility studies, through algorithm
definition, software implementation and integration to getting feedback from the field and
improving performance in the real product
● You will team up with an agile team of experts working in cutting edge software
development methodologies, to deliver quality software to our customers
● M.Sc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
● At least 5 years of professional experience developing computer vision algorithms
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience programming in C++/Java/Python
● At least 3 years of experience with deep learning for computer vision problems
● Hands-on experience with the following: Tensorflow/PyTorch/Keras and OpenCV
● Experience in delivery and maintenance of algorithms to real products
● Can work independently under loose guidance
● Business-fluent English Nice to have
● Experience with GIS, photogrammetry and 3D mapping algorithms
● Extra bonus: love drones
3D cameras for face authentication are expensive, bulky, complicated and have high power consumption. Using proprietary software and hardware, MultiVu is developing a single camera that can take a 3D color image from an inexpensive sensor in real time.
MutliVu’s innovative depth camera uses a single sensor without any active illumination or moving parts. Our proprietary imaging module, yield a compressed measurement over the sensor. State of the art deep learning algorithms extract both color and depth from a single image.
The algorithm team at MultiVu is developing state-of-the-art algorithms and solutions in the intersection of machine learning, computer vision, and computational photography. The team deals with a diverse set of problems such as images decompression, super-resolution, depth estimation, and face authentication.
* M.Sc. in Computer/Electrical engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline.
* Experience in Deep Learning, and specifically DL for Computer Vision problems.
* 2+ years experience with Python
* Experience with image processing and computer vision algorithms.
* Great people skills.
* Experience in research and self-learning skills.
The following are a big plus:
* Ph.D. in a scientific field
* Experience with computational photography/imaging and/or optics.
* Published paper in a peer reviewed conference/journal in the field of image processing/computer vision/machine learning
* Experience with C++
RADLogics, a pioneer in Machine-Learning driven medical imaging analysis solutions is growing and looking for a talented Deep Learning researcher who will join the algorithms team in Tel-Aviv!
RADLogics Virtual Resident-powered algorithms provide consistent objective measurements and numeric characterization of findings, resulting in a more valuable report, and improving the quality of the healthcare radiologists provide.
Our algorithms automatically analyze imaging data associated with CTs, MRIs and X-ray using machine learningdeep learning.
Position location: Tel Aviv (MIXER – Expo Tel Aviv)
Invent, Design, implement and test new deep learning methods in the fields of computer vision and medical imaging.
We’re looking for Computer Vision Algorithm developer with a deep learning background to join our growing CTO team, who is engaged with the design and implementation of an advanced AI/AR based visual assistance BOT.
A person who has the passion for tackling hard problems and lead them all the way to successful results by deliver robust, high-quality code.
Amazon AWS Rekognition is looking for Full-Time Applied Scientists!
Join a new team of talented scientists, and research with us cutting edge computer vision and machine learning solutions.
Academic publications within the team are highly encouraged.
– M.Sc. or PhD in machine learning / computer-vision / data-science and/or related fields
– Python hands-on experience with deep-learning frameworks
– Experience with Unix environment is preferred
We have open positions both in Tel-Aviv (Sarona) and Haifa (Matam).
Okibo is looking for a Computer Vision Algorithm Developer – Petach Tikva
Okibo is revolutionizing the construction industry by applying smart robotics solutions to construction sites. We are developing an autonomous robot with the capabilities of moving freely inside construction sites and automating a wide range of tasks.
We are looking for an excellent Algorithms Developer in the field of computer vision and ML to join our team. The position involves cutting-edge research abilities and independent development and problem-solving skills. You will be dealing with challenging tasks in the field of computer vision, using your knowledge and creativity to bring the best solutions to several hard and real algorithmic problems. You will have the amazing opportunity to lead the computer vision side of our product and use your creativity to create algorithms from scratch and have a significant impact on our autonomous robot.
– M.Sc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
– 4+ years professional experience with computer vision algorithms development
– 4+ years programming experience with C++ or Python
– Validated experience with deep learning platforms.
– Can work independently under loose guidance
– Experience with SLAM and 3D mapping algorithms – an advantage
– Experience with robotic systems and ROS – an advantage
– GPU computing – an advantage
CV & cover letter – firstname.lastname@example.org