For team that "wraps" the bank's model developers, checks and gives recommendations for future work; We are looking for a creative worker with self-taught ability and charisma.
The work includes reading articles, analytic advisory, performing comprehensive tests (explainabilty, overfit test, calibration tests and stability) on the model and theoretical tests driving to conclusions for new methodological directions to the model developers like changing metrics, algorithms, encodings and so on.
The role is very open and enabling, but it also has a frontal part with the need to present and motivate the findings
Validation and research with regard to models for rating credit, collection, detection, prevention and investigation of fraud and embezzlement (anti-fraud), money laundering and models in the field of sales and marketing using mathematical / statistical / algorithmic tools, including reconstruction and development of models for the purpose of benchmarking (challenger models). The work is done vis a vis large databases and a variety of business information.
• Development of risk quantification methods and research in order to enhance the methodology
• Investigate the information used as input and in favor of calibrating the parameters for models
• Providing professional opinions and producing executive management reports
• Existence of intensive work interfaces with the bank's stakeholders, subsidiaries and branches abroad, the Supervisor of Banks, accountants and auditors,legal advisors leading consulting service providers in Israel and abroad and more.
• Master's degree in scientific degree – a significant advantage
• Experience working with large DBs and working with SQL – required
• Experience in developing models – required
• Python SAS R MATLAB – required
• written and ability to express at an advanced level
• Proficiency in English
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win.
We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our data science team. The role is a blend of hands-on data science work, an eye for innovation, and an understanding of the markets in which we work.
The new Sr. NLP Data Scientist will be part of the NLP Data Science Team.
What you will do:
Apply your NLP expertise to propose and develop models and solutions that improve our ML-driven products. Devise models and algorithms and guide engineering to develop scalable solutions that can work real-time with large amounts of data. Help us develop novel solutions, and unlock new directions. You’ll collaborate with product teams, mentor them on best practices for modern NLP, and keep the wider team informed on the state of the art. In addition, you will be in a strategic position to influence future roadmaps for NLP-driven products. You will engage with the research community via publications, workshops, and tutorials.
Who we are:
The data science group With access to countless data sources the group is the ultimate playground for the passionate data scientist. The group is focusing mainly on text processing tasks such as information extraction, data parsing, text classification, named entity recognition, coreference etc.
The group is currently under rebuilding and is expecting to grow significantly
Post-graduate or PhD in Computer Science, EE, or Machine Learning related degree with a focus on NLP; or equivalent work experience in the field
3+ years NLP applied research experience, preferably experience applying NLP research to real-world problems in the industry
Experience in building production ML models and understanding of inference challenges at scale
Good theoretical grounding in core machine learning concepts and techniques
Ability to perform comprehensive literature reviews and provide critical feedback on state-of-the-art solutions and how they may fit to different operating constraints
Experience with a number of ML techniques and frameworks, e.g., data discretization, normalization, sampling, linear regression, decision trees, SVMs, deep neural networks, etc.
Familiarity with one or more deep learning software frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch
Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
Nice to haves:
Experience with large-scale systems and data, e.g. Hadoop, distributed systems
Publications in top conferences/journals such as EMNLP, ACL, COLING, TACL, CoNLL, NeurIPs, ICML, ICASSP, Interspeech
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com
Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of ML and AI? Come join us!
ML and AI are rapidly growing in importance. We’re seeing more and more amazing AI/ML work being done in a variety of domains from home automation & mobile apps to financial trading & shipping logistics. Given the scale often required, the cloud is an ideal place both for delivering AI services and to train, manage and deploy your own models. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a leader in the deployment of AI/ML and we’re looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space. Someone devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their business and realise that impact.
We are looking for Solutions Architects that blend great communication skills with deep technical prowess giving them the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building large scale solutions.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Be a technical trusted advisor for influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS AI/ML services and technologies
· Architect solutions leveraging AWS machine learning and AI specific services, working with our customers to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution that takes best advantage of the AWS Cloud platform and Machine Learning Services.
· Create empathetic relationships with customers that allows you to understand and articulate customer needs and opportunities. Work with the AWS AI/ML Service teams to define, design and drive new features and capabilities for AI/ML services.
· Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, white-papers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, White-papers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
· Develop and nurture an AWS internal community of AI/ML related Subject Matter Experts.
· Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
· Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team helping to ensure customer success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners
· Solid fundamentals in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
· Comfortable with software development with relevant experience developing production-grade code. Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
· Experience influencing and building mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in speaking to large audiences.
· Academic background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent professional experience
· Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
· Experience with predictive analytics, semi- and unstructured data
· Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
· Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
· Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as PyTorch, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, MXNet & TensorFlow
· Experience with AWS (or comparable) services adjacent to AI/ML, particularly Amazon EMR, Amazon S3, AWS Lambda, AWS IoT Core & Greengrass, Amazon DynamoDB, Kubernetes, Amazon EC2 Container Service, AWS IoT Greengrass etc.
The NLP team is working with Customer Success (CS) Speech & Text, to bring the voice of the customer to decision-makers, by listening to the Customer calls in order to identify what actions are needed to help our customers, and how to better run our business.
We are helping CS experts and experts’ managers by automating the call summarization process, as well as providing expert metrics and coaching insights to improve our CS service.
Using NLP to categorize the content of the customer interactions, in order to understand which parts we can change and improve in our UI, documentation or more, in order to improve the customer experience
Automatically summarize the contents of each customer interaction, in order to optimize note-taking by reps
eveloping models that grade different angles of rep customer interactions (professionalism, empathy levels), in order to enable better "Coaching" for their managers
We at Adallom (now Microsoft Cloud App Security, or MCAS) are developing the next generation of security tools, when the data is outside your network, and firewalls and perimeters don't work.
Our technology allows organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device or network.
Microsoft Cloud App Security is the most commonly used service for protecting SaaS applications by enterprises world-wide. And it's all being developed here, in Israel.
If you're an awesome team player, looking to work in a lively, vibrant environment, where you can contribute, learn and influence – your place is with us in our NEW TEL AVIV offices!
We are looking for a passionate data scientist with software engineering skills to help build and improve models in the domain of user behavior analysis and activities. As a data scientist in the Cloud App Security team you'll collaborate with developers, security researchers and data scientists, as well as with partners from other teams at Microsoft, working with huge volumes of data to solve real-world security related problems using machine learning and statistical methods.
Your focus will be to find the needle in the haystack in an unsupervised / semi supervised domain using machine learning and time series anomaly detection algorithms.
1. B.Sc. in quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics )
2. 4+ years of industry or academy experience in handling high volumes of data
3. Knowledge of machine learning techniques
4. Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
5. Strong skills in programming languages such as or Java.
6. Team player skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
7. Highly motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and driving high level objectives from an idea to
8. Passion to agile development methodology.
1. Background in networking, data security and cloud-based applications.
2. Experience with databases (MongoDB, Azure Data Explorer preferred).
3. Experience with Azure components and tools.
Do you care about impact on people?
Do you want to publish your work in top tier-1 conferences?
Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in Israel is a unique place that researches and implements cutting edge technologies for manufacturing, automotive, robotics, and industrial applications. We are looking for Reinforcement Learning, Planning, Control and Machine Learning experts to various projects. If such things interest you, then Bosch Israel is looking forward to your application!
● Create something new: As a leading research scientist, you define a research agenda for an AI research field and conduct excellent research on real-world project. The results should be published at the leading AI venues and transferred for implementation in Bosch products.
● Integrated implementation: Take responsibility for providing strategic and technical competence in a Computer Vision. High proficiency in Python, Deep Learning frameworks, and CV methods in general.
● Currently pursuing a degree of PhD or MsC
● Pursuing a thesis in one of the following areas:
● Strong competency in Python and Deep Learning frameworks.
● Self-confident and responsible team player with excellent communication skills
● Initiative, highly motivated and motivating character for the team and partners
Citi Innovation Lab in Tel Aviv is where dynamic projects are cultivated. The lab provides thoughtleadership, technological solutions, and innovation to Citi’s global banking business.
The Natural Language Processing and Machine Automation (NLP & MA) group is responsible for
researching NLP capabilities and implementing NLP products to increase the revenue of Citi. The group is
looking for a talented, creative and experienced NLP expert. This is a great opportunity to advance in your
career, work on projects throughout all stages of the life cycle, and use the state of the art technology.
In our team, we push the boundaries on the state-of-the-art in language understanding, intent
classification, and learning from human interactions. All this, using machine learning, NLP, and deep
If you love to create innovative algorithms, are passionate about applying technology to real-life
problems, think out-of-the-box, and are interested in joining a group of top researchers solving
challenging problems – your place is with us!
About the company
Foresight AKA Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: FRSX) is a growing startup company that develops solutions and safety features for the autonomous driving industry.
Deep Learning Developer for Computer Vision Applications
Expert in computer vision and deep learning. Working as a part of a cutting edge algorithms team. Will be responsible for researching state of the art models to solve problems in the autonomous car world. Accelerating and improving neural networks for real time applications. Working with large data and video streams. Leading the implementation of the feature by SW team. Occasionally writing patents and scientific articles and display at conferences.
Intel Labs is Intel’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The AI Lab develops breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge. Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning software and hardware technologies dedicated for state-of-the-art inference and training techniques. We have open sourced NLP Architect, are avid open source supporters and actively publish papers at leading conferences.
We are looking for a talented research student to help our efforts in the field of neural network algorithmic optimizations (e.g. compression, neural architecture search, computation optimization) for existing and next generation hardware products in areas such as natural language processing, speech, and vision.
The job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
What are we looking for?
Nice To Have
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
In this role you will be a part of eBay’s global Buyer Experience research team. You will Combine strong software engineering principles with machine learning to build scalable learning workflows. Our team explores and provides solutions for extremely complex problems presented to hundreds of millions of users every day, by conducting research in the fields of Recommendation Systems, Machine Learning, NLP and Information Retrieval.
The main goal of the team is to bring personalized machine learning models to all eBay experiences, fitting the best experience to each of the hundreds millions of buyers. As a machine learning engineer you will be responsible for building the data collection pipelines, building the learning, testing and inference infrastructure and bringing the machine learning models to production.