The Algorithm Engineer will fulfill a significant role in the R&D group that steers the technological road map of the company. The candidate should have a strong mathematical background, analytic and algorithmic approach, experienced in developing and implementing machine learning based algorithms preferably for real time applications. System understanding and product-oriented approach is required.
Report to: SW engineering director
Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
We are looking for ambitious and agile data scientists that would like to seize the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging productive machine learning and big data platforms worldwide, processing some 600B events every day and making some 5B predictions.
As part of the Data Science and Machine Learning (AI/ML) team you will be exposed to real-world challenges such as: dynamic pricing, predicting customer intents in real time, ranking search results to maximize lifetime value, classifying and deep learning content and personalization signals from unstructured data such as images and text, making personalized recommendations, innovating algorithm-supported promotions and products for supply partners, discovering insights from big data, and innovating the user experience. To tackle these challenges, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the world's largest ML infrastructure employing dozens of GPUs working in parallel, 30K+ CPU cores and 150TB of memory.
In This Role, You’ll Get to
What You’ll Need to Succeed
It’s Great if You Have
The Machine Learning Engineer primary objective is to lead, participate in, and support development and integration to introduce new innovative capabilities and technologies to Starkey’s products and services. The Machine Learning Engineer will take on major initiatives that clearly impact Starkey’s business and collaborate with multiple groups as well as external companies and academia.
The Machine Learning Engineer must be a strong, hands-on, engineer who loves technology and enjoy working in a high-pace dynamic environment. She/He must possess high-level technical expertise, creativity and internal drive, and is capable of working on loosely-defined tasks.
B.S + 4 years in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, or M.S. + 2 years, or PhD years
At least 2 years of algorithms development and practical experience in the field of Machine Learning and Signal Processing development
Understanding of machine learning and deep learning models and data analysis.
Experience with Python is required
Experience in C/C++
Experience with TensorFlow / Pytorch frameworks
Knowledge in building and implementing algorithms for real-time applications.
Knowledge and experience in the following is a strong plus:
Experience with Big Data technologies – Hadoop / Firestore / BigQuery
Knowledge of audio signal processing
Experience in MATLAB.
Knowledge of embedded firmware development process
Knowledge of architecture of programming devices such as DSPs and Micro-controllers.
Keeping up with latest research and top industry standards and the ability to learn quickly new technics and tools is essential for this position
Playform is a revolutionary Sports Tech startup, disrupting the way youth soccer players are being measured and trained to improve their playing skills and maximize their potential. We develop a unique mobile-based technology that measures the players while they carry out a series of tests and training sessions, suggests real-time feedback, and produces stats and performance insights, based on deep learning and computer vision technologies.
We are looking for a highly motivated computer vision algorithms engineer who is not afraid of big challenges, who is self-driven and motivated to join us and be part of an exciting process of establishing Playform as the standard technology being used to train youth athletes. We are in the process of building our R&D core team and as such looking for an experienced yet hungry computer vision algorithms engineer. Both hands-on and macro-level perspectives are required, combined with top-notch communication skills and a passion to deliver an amazing product experience.
Like any professional sports team, seeking to win, we are looking for super talented players to join us and get on the field. If you like Sports, Deep-Tech, and delivering products to mass production, you should explore this opportunity.
The algorithms engineer will report to our CTO. The position is located in Rehovot Science Park.
Do you care about impact on people?
Do you want to publish your work in top tier-1 conferences?
Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in Israel is a unique place that researches and implements cutting edge technologies for Manufacturing, Automotive, Robotics, and Industrial Applications. We are looking for Computer Vision experts for various projects. If such topics interest you, then Bosch Israel is looking forward to your application!
It was just a short while ago…
We were just three, who decided to gang up and go on a journey.
Slowly but surely, we made steady progress:
1. We released our first MVP
2. We achieved our first customer pilot
3. We became funded
Then came 3 more founding family members!
We're now 6!
But the challenges are huge and the pace is high.
So we are growing!
About us in a nutshell:
1. We're an early stage InsurTech startup, employing Computer Vision
2. We are located in Herzliya Pituach right across the train station
3. We are rather stealthy so please reach out for more information
About the position:
1. As one of the first algorithm engineers in the team, you will have tremendous impact on our product, be part of a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
2. From research to deployment, you will develop bleeding edge CV/ML/DL based algorithms
1. M.Sc. in CS/EE/Math/Physics
2. Five+ years experience in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
3. Execution oriented, with a strong passion to see things work
4. Strong communication and collaboration skills, positive and self-driven
We at Mazor Advance Technologies Group are looking for a talented, dynamic, self-motivated and auto-didact Data Scientist to join our software & algorithm group.
As an AI scientist in Mazor Advance Technology group you will play a major role in developing the next generation Robotic Surgery platfom using latest technologies, working in a very multi-disciplinary environment which offers endless learning and growth opportunities.
You will take ownership on various deep learning/AI algorithms utilizing medical imaging data & medical textual data through exploration, development, optimization, validation & integration.
You will develop state of the art algorithms. You will review literature & public domain algorithms to identify best performance and relevant algorithms and implement those as well as implementing & publishing your own ideas.
You will contribute to company’s knowledge base, toolset, infrastructure, methodologies & best practice for building high performance team which strive for excellence.
People’s relationship with food is complicated and we’ve built a platform that simplifies it. Creators of the FoodPrint™, Nutrino uncovers the invisible connections between people and food to empower better nutritional decisions for better health outcomes. Whether it’s finding the foods that love you back, or finding the foods that balance your blood glucose, Nutrino (acquired by Medtronic), is revolutionizing the world of diabetes management.
Passionate, curious and inquisitive about Data and eager to lead a team of professionals?
We are currently seeking a Data Scientist Lead for our team.
What does the job require?
· Ph.D./M.Sc. in math, physics, engineering, computer science or an equivalent science degree
· 4+ years of experience in data scientist / algorithm development positions
· Proficiency in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Image Recognition, Statistical Models, Control Algorithms. Must have exceptional skills in at least one of them
· Experience in leading a complex data science problem from ideation to production (or complex and vast academic works)
· Ability to professionally direct a highly skilled team of data scientists, manage the Data Science roadmap and lead research for future products
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully collaborate with talented and opinionated peers (Product, Dev, Quality, etc.) as part of the Nutrino’s team leaders’ group
· Track record of leading high performing data science teams
· Hands on experience in working on a medical/biological related project
· Experience with time-series problems
· Strong technical and programming skills, specifically working with big data technologies (ideally Spark)
· Proven experience turning research models into production-grade models
What’s unique about us?
* We have a start-up vibe with a corporate backing
* Our office spaces are in the heart of Tel Aviv
* We have an innovative, hand-selected team of professionals
* We are defining the field of personalized nutrition technology and Diabetes
Sparks AB is looking for a Senior NLP Data Scientist!
We're a well-funded company in the predictive analytics field working with top leading financial institutions.
We specialize in predicting global events around the world prior to their happening, using Artificial Intelligence and statistical models along with internal tools.
The Data Science team at Sparks AB combines cutting edge machine learning, Deep learning and NLP techniques with the company’s unique data assets to build accurate and reliable economical predictions.
We are seeking an experienced AI Engineer to join our team and solve challenging technical problems of extracting insights from texts.
You will work with colleagues in engineering and product to devise and deploy natural language processing algorithms for various purposes.
We’re a leading performance marketing company owning and constantly developing our proprietary Ad Tech platform. We are always on the lookout for passionate and innovative individuals who are looking to help drive the best results.
We are looking for a senior data scientist to develop machine learning algorithmic solutions that improve outcomes for our internet ad campaigns.
Your responsibilities are:
• Understanding business goals of the company, campaigns, our advertisers and exploring solutions to achieve them
• Create, build and implement state-of-the-art machine learning models to maximize conversion and optimize performance.
• Analyze and engineer large and varied amounts of data.
• Work on machine learning projects from start to finish: data exploration, feature engineering/definition, model building, performance evaluation and help in implementation.
• Implement advanced analytical methods (machine learning, statistical/mathematical modeling) on large amounts of data – work with all areas of modeling workflow and clearly present and communicate the findings.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs and have the ability to formulate those needs and complete and present end-to-end analysis.
What we are looking for:
• BSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.).
• Minimum 3 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Data Scientist / Machine Learning professional.
• Experience in machine learning and predictive modeling, statistical tools, applied mathematics, analyzing data.
• Experience with Python and SQL programming language.
• Quick learner, independent, methodical, and detail-oriented.
• Team player, positive attitude, collaborative, good communication skills.
• Flexible, capable of making decisions in an ambiguous and changing environment.
• High level of verbal and written English.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
• M.Sc or Ph.D. in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, or an equivalent field.
• Strong experience in building and deploying ML algorithms in a production environment.
• Experience in the from AdTech, MarTech or online marketplaces
• Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and great work/life balance.
• Option of working fully remote due to COVID in the foreseeable future.
• Potential of building and leading a team of data scientists
• Stay on top of applicative research in the field, visit conferences (online and on-site when they are back) and publish research