As a machine learning scientist you will research, design, implement, optimize and deploy models and state-of-the-art algorithms in autonomous platforms.
A strong candidate will ideally possess at least one strong expertise in the following areas and at least a basic familiarity in others.
– Train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation and detection
– Develop state-of-the-art algorithms in one or all of the following areas: deep learning (convolutional neural networks), object detection/classification, tracking, multi-task learning large-scale distributed training, multi-sensor fusion, etc.
– Optimize deep neural networks and the associated pre-processing/postprocessing code to run efficiently on an embedded device
EyeClick is the maker of BEAM – an award-winning product that turns any physical space into an immersive, active and highly addictive gaming experience for kids aged 2 and up. With thousands of global installations, millions of kids playing and clients like McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Wimpy, IKEA, Virgin and others, BEAM is an effective tool for businesses attracting kids and families worldwide, and great gaming experience for everyone.
We are looking for a Computer Vision Developer who will handle the computer vision algorithm of the product. In this position, the developer will create algorithms in the most efficient and optimal way for our devices. The tasks are varied, from identifying motion to identifying objects, in all kinds of challenging angles and speed.
Working with depth cameras
2-3 years of experience
Academic degree in science or engineering
Knowledge in Computer vision algorithms such as neural networks and background subtraction
Knowledge in Python
Military background in the field of computer vision
Arm + Linux
Working with OpenNi/OpenCV/Numpy
Theator is an early stage deep-tech company leveraging computer vision and AI to tackle variability and disparity in surgical care.
A top-notch computer vision researcher to join our founding team to play a key role in designing and implementing our ambitious project.
If you’re a super quick study who loves to solve complex problems no one’s ever tackled before, highly motivated, passionate, with a sense of humor, fun to work with and enjoys the occasional poyke – you’re on our wish list!
You’ll be a part of our founding team, one of the first to help create an environment of like-minded professionals tackling a significant unmet need in healthcare. You can expect a high sense of ownership, a lot of responsibility and endless room for growth.
Implementing algorithmic modules that will be at the heart of our products
Constantly dealing with huge unsolved CV/ML challenges, continuously pushing the envelope
Keeping up-to-date on the most contemporary academic research, making sure that we’re defining the cutting edge in CV/ML in the field of surgery
Collaboration with world-renowned researchers that will provide guidance and support
The entire tech lifecycle: from proof of concept to deployment in the hands of users
Aiding in task prioritization, working with leading medical research teams to quickly execute objectives
Working with fellow CV researchers, software engineers, and our clinical team to design and implement a scalable algorithmic pipeline
At least 5 years in software development [or Industry research position]
At least 3 years in computer vision research or engineering
High level competency in python development
Experience with software design concepts
High familiarity with theoretical concepts of computer vision and deep learning.
Experience with at least one deep learning framework (e.g., tf, caffe, pytorch)
Medical data, imaging, videos, etc.
FDA regulated computer vision solutions
Computer vision for video systems
Video action detection/segmentation
Production-ready computer vision solutions
● You will be responsible for developing new algorithms to solve exciting computer vision
challenges reducing our customers manual work, from survey analysis to flying drones
● To solve these challenges you’ll need to combine approaches from multiple disciplines:
Deep Learning, object detection and classification, photogrammetry, 3D mapping,
geometry, image processing, optimization algorithms and more.
● Your work will range from early research and feasibility studies, through algorithm
definition, software implementation and integration to getting feedback from the field and
improving performance in the real product
● You will team up with an agile team of experts working in cutting edge software
development methodologies, to deliver quality software to our customers
● M.Sc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
● At least 5 years of professional experience developing computer vision algorithms
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience programming in C++/Java/Python
● At least 3 years of experience with deep learning for computer vision problems
● Hands-on experience with the following: Tensorflow/PyTorch/Keras and OpenCV
● Experience in delivery and maintenance of algorithms to real products
● Can work independently under loose guidance
● Business-fluent English Nice to have
● Experience with GIS, photogrammetry and 3D mapping algorithms
● Extra bonus: love drones
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioural analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
The Core Data Science team is responsible for the core algorithms and models used at Riskified. Data scientists in the team use a wide variety of advanced techniques to provide maximum value from data in all shapes and sizes (such as classification models, NLP, anomaly detection, graph theory and more). In addition, the team designs and develops the model training framework, which is used by other teams to train and evaluate machine learning models at Riskified.
As a senior data scientist in the core data science team, you will develop the next generation of algorithms designed to help the company battle fraud, be a professional focal point for other data scientists, stay on top of new methodologies and algorithms.
We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact – Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s mission.
As a Data Engineer you will help enables mass-scale, highly complex and data intensive operational service alongside cutting-edge algorithmic and analytics research for our full scale, multi location ride sharing service.
IBEX is developing state-of-the-art artificial intelligence applications for cancer diagnostics. Our cutting-edge deep learning and computer vision technology is transforming the diagnosis of cancer, leading to rapid and accurate decision making and providing new diagnostic insight to improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
We've recently locked series A which brings our funding to $13.6M, and we plan to enforce our R&D with exceptional engineers to take our platform and algorithms to the next level.
This is a unique opportunity to use your technological abilities in order to save lives, literally.
We’re looking for experienced top-notch Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts to help us build and improve our core algorithms and to develop novel cancer diagnostic tests. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology images and clinical records from leading institutes worldwide, develop and optimize AI-based solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology, integrate your algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live clinical settings, and work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning experts, experienced software developers and medical professionals.
ThetaRay is looking for an Applied Data Scientist for customer-facing projects that combine data science with deep knowledge and understanding of machine learning and big data technologies to create solutions for customers’ challenges and needs, defining and developing appropriate technical and business solutions. The Applied Data Scientist will work closely with ThetaRay’s Product Management, Algorithm, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
• Deliver successful deployment and Pilots
• Manage and design the Customer-specific technical solution throughout the project life cycle.
• Work on various data sources and apply sophisticated feature engineering capabilities
• Bring and use business knowledge
• Extract insights and actionable recommendations from large volumes of data and Investigate anomalies in Big Data
• Build and manage technical relationships with customers and partners.
• Provide product requirements input to Product Management team
• Train the customers on the system – system usage and monitoring aspects.
• Willingness to travels 30% abroad to customers as needed
• Must have proven professional experience in data analytics for financial services with strong data mining and forensic skills
• Experience working with customers. Advantage – financial customers
• Must have Hands-on experience and knowledge of scripting languages: Python/PySpark
• Hands-on experience using Big Data and statistical analysis tools such as Hadoop/Spark , SQL, and Matlab
• Working experience with Linux OS (Redhat/Ubuntu).
• Excellent English (speaking, presenting, reading)
• Able to solve tech problem for customers; improvise; cope with unexpected challenges
• Able to drive relevant internal functions to deliver/solve a problem for customers/partners
• Ability to design creative solutions for complex requirements
• Ability to learn independently and to work with minimal supervision at customers’ sites
• Strong interpersonal relationship building
• A motivated, self-starter who can demonstrate above average analytical and technical skills
• Ability to execute multiple projects and drive key business results under tight deadline.
Bigabid is a fast-growing startup founded in 2015 by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prominent angel investors in Israel.
One of our goals at Bigabid is to disrupt the $200B App Marketing industry with an innovative User-Acquisition and Re-engagement platform powered by machine learning.
We use a wide range of state of the art ML techniques to analyze TBs of data and profile hundreds of millions of users through multiple proprietary data sources.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist, who is passionate about exploring complex data sets, drawing meaningful insights from such analysis and building high quality data products.
Ready for the challenge?
Contact us: email@example.com