● You will be responsible for developing new algorithms to solve exciting computer vision
challenges reducing our customers manual work, from survey analysis to flying drones
● To solve these challenges you’ll need to combine approaches from multiple disciplines:
Deep Learning, object detection and classification, photogrammetry, 3D mapping,
geometry, image processing, optimization algorithms and more.
● Your work will range from early research and feasibility studies, through algorithm
definition, software implementation and integration to getting feedback from the field and
improving performance in the real product
● You will team up with an agile team of experts working in cutting edge software
development methodologies, to deliver quality software to our customers
● M.Sc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
● At least 5 years of professional experience developing computer vision algorithms
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience programming in C++/Java/Python
● At least 3 years of experience with deep learning for computer vision problems
● Hands-on experience with the following: Tensorflow/PyTorch/Keras and OpenCV
● Experience in delivery and maintenance of algorithms to real products
● Can work independently under loose guidance
● Business-fluent English Nice to have
● Experience with GIS, photogrammetry and 3D mapping algorithms
● Extra bonus: love drones
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioural analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
The Core Data Science team is responsible for the core algorithms and models used at Riskified. Data scientists in the team use a wide variety of advanced techniques to provide maximum value from data in all shapes and sizes (such as classification models, NLP, anomaly detection, graph theory and more). In addition, the team designs and develops the model training framework, which is used by other teams to train and evaluate machine learning models at Riskified.
As a senior data scientist in the core data science team, you will develop the next generation of algorithms designed to help the company battle fraud, be a professional focal point for other data scientists, stay on top of new methodologies and algorithms.
We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact – Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s mission.
As a Data Engineer you will help enables mass-scale, highly complex and data intensive operational service alongside cutting-edge algorithmic and analytics research for our full scale, multi location ride sharing service.
We transform cancer diagnostics with AI.
We’re using big data and deep learning to transform the way biopsies are being
interpreted, to help millions of people receive a rapid and accurate cancer diagnosis,
and to support personalized patient care through AI-based prognostic and predictive
We build a system that diagnoses cancer from microscopic tissue images.
In order to achieve that we develop Computer Vision algorithms (mainly Deep
Learning), all the way from research to python production code running on GPUs
servers in AWS.
On the way to reaching both fast run time and medical-grade accuracy, we tackle
challenges such as processing huge images (terabyte pixels per image), combining
information from several magnifications, variance between labs and scanners, working
with different types of stains and tissues, obtaining annotations via Active Learning, and
We’re looking for experienced top-notch Data Scientist and Machine Learning expert to
help us build and improve our core algorithms and to develop novel cancer diagnostic
tests. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology
images and clinical records from leading institutes worldwide, develop and optimize AI-
based solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology, integrate your
algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live
clinical settings, and work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning
experts, experienced software developers and medical professionals.
ThetaRay is looking for an Applied Data Scientist for customer-facing projects that combine data science with deep knowledge and understanding of machine learning and big data technologies to create solutions for customers’ challenges and needs, defining and developing appropriate technical and business solutions. The Applied Data Scientist will work closely with ThetaRay’s Product Management, Algorithm, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
• Deliver successful deployment and Pilots
• Manage and design the Customer-specific technical solution throughout the project life cycle.
• Work on various data sources and apply sophisticated feature engineering capabilities
• Bring and use business knowledge
• Extract insights and actionable recommendations from large volumes of data and Investigate anomalies in Big Data
• Build and manage technical relationships with customers and partners.
• Provide product requirements input to Product Management team
• Train the customers on the system – system usage and monitoring aspects.
• Willingness to travels 30% abroad to customers as needed
• Must have proven professional experience in data analytics for financial services with strong data mining and forensic skills
• Experience working with customers. Advantage – financial customers
• Must have Hands-on experience and knowledge of scripting languages: Python/PySpark
• Hands-on experience using Big Data and statistical analysis tools such as Hadoop/Spark , SQL, and Matlab
• Working experience with Linux OS (Redhat/Ubuntu).
• Excellent English (speaking, presenting, reading)
• Able to solve tech problem for customers; improvise; cope with unexpected challenges
• Able to drive relevant internal functions to deliver/solve a problem for customers/partners
• Ability to design creative solutions for complex requirements
• Ability to learn independently and to work with minimal supervision at customers’ sites
• Strong interpersonal relationship building
• A motivated, self-starter who can demonstrate above average analytical and technical skills
• Ability to execute multiple projects and drive key business results under tight deadline.
Bigabid is a fast-growing startup founded in 2015 by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prominent angel investors in Israel.
One of our goals at Bigabid is to disrupt the $200B App Marketing industry with an innovative User-Acquisition and Re-engagement platform powered by machine learning.
We use a wide range of state of the art ML techniques to analyze TBs of data and profile hundreds of millions of users through multiple proprietary data sources.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist, who is passionate about exploring complex data sets, drawing meaningful insights from such analysis and building high quality data products.
Ready for the challenge?
Contact us: email@example.com
This is a unique opportunity to be a member of a growing DS team within Check Point, a large, profitable and fast growing company, located in Tel-Aviv.
Check Point is widely recognized as the leading global security vendor, the Data Science team utilizes large scale analytics, machine learning, data mining, and other advanced technologies.
Design and develop a novel data-driven solutions that have the potential to deliver game changing results.
Push the solutions all the way to a large scale production systems. Understand the architectural constraints of such systems and work with a cross-organizational engineering and product
team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable robust implementation.
Our engineering team is passionate about creating truly innovative products to the market, to build something, which solves a big problem in a way never done before. As a data scientist at Market Beyond, you will be responsible for driving innovation by designing new algorithms to help optimize online retail operations. You will collaborate with a talented and agile team of engineers building the next generation of retail optimization based on machine learning. You will be exposed to scale of data, and use state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network algorithms that will push the boundaries of innovation in the online retail space.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate to come and lead our data science/modeling. We embrace constant innovation, open communication and intense creativity. Our employees are energetic, ambitious and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Develop novel statistical / machine learning approaches to real world, large scale problems
Work with massive scale retail data sets to derive statistical insights and develop innovative algorithms to productize these insights
MSc / PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, or related
4-5 years of experience developing scalable machine learning solutions with high availability, internet-scale big data infrastructures
Proficiency with the Python programming language
Team player with a positive attitude
About Market Beyond
Market Beyond provides Fortune 500 companies with actionable, real-time, product level insights to increase market share. Market Beyond’s platform leverages machine learning, big data and uses e-commerce intrinsic technologies to provide the deepest most accurate insights from billions of shopping journeys across the e-commerce landscape. Our unique technology uses advanced Machine Learning and AI to correct inefficiencies in pricing models, website traffic and conversion factors, thereby ensuring growth by shoppers, revenue and market share.
At K, doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, algorithm developers, and engineers work together to create medical models and applications that are changing the way healthcare works.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic data sciences expert to come and lead our data science/modeling team.
As our modeling leader you will own, along with our medical experts, the planning, management, research, auditing, and productization of our medical diagnostic and decision models, based on an unparalleled set of historical structured and unstructured medical records.
Your position will include hands on algorithmic/data science challenges, short and long term project and product leadership, mentoring and advising to our senior and junior data scientists, and creating a lasting and fruitful relationship with the ML health community in israel and abroad.
Computer Vision Team Leader – Tel Aviv, Sarona Office
Research and develop state of the art Image processing and Computer vision algorithms. Responsibility for a complete development cycle: from the early stages of problem analysis and target definition, through the research, design, implementation and productization stages. Your responsibility will be to lead, direct & manage a group of CV engineers throughout the entire development cycle.