Diagnostic Robotics is looking for a data scientist to research, implement and evaluate data solutions, machine learning models and experiments. The position includes working closely with leading researchers in the machine learning field, data engineers and clinicians (domain experts). In the data science group we work with millions of medical records including textual data, and build production-grade pipelines at scale. We build NLP deep learning models, classic ML models for tabular data and time-series models to represent a patient.
Duties and responsibilities
- Research, develop healthcare models, and evaluate them on large, complex data sets.
- Building NLP deep learning models, classic ML models for tabular data and time-series models to represent a patient.
- Building and developing robust, reliable, automated machine learning pipelines and design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Work closely with physicians on medical datasets.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in research and building production-grade models
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Strong knowledge in Python, including Pandas/ Numpy/ Sklearn/ Keras/ Tensorflow/ PyTorch
- Highly experience with machine learning and deep learning models
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques and ML modeling to arrive at an answer using available data.
- Experience in data analysis and visualizations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Familiarity with the medical domain will be a great advantage