Loora is reinventing the way we learn languages, making it possible for anyone to have their own personal fun and engaging AI English tutor.
Our innovative and unique consumer experience relies heavily on the state-of-the-art in domains such as text generation, dialog, question answering, grammar correction and knowledge-grounded LMs.
We are looking for an applied Deep Learning Researcher to join our growing core team. You will lead projects from research to production, solving real-world problems while pushing the limits of conversational AI. Join us now to truly impact the product we're building!
- MSc / PhD in deep learning or a related field (NLP, CV, Speech).
- 2+ years of work experience building production ML systems.
- 2+ years experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow, or similar.
- Strong coding skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with bringing academic research to industry applications.
- Publications at workshops or conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, ICML, ICLR, NeurIPS, CVPR.
- A passion for learning languages.