Join an innovative multi-disciplinary team developing cutting-edge computer vision and AI-processing technology for edge devices and Sony image sensors.
- Mastering complex designs and applications in the field of deep learning in close collaboration with HW team.
- Take part in all aspects of digital design verification – from specifications, test plan, execution, debug and coverage, in block-level to chip-level environments.
- Investigate, develop and work with advanced verification methodologies implementing state-of-the-art methods.
- Close collaboration with design, software and algorithms teams in debug, SW bring-up and developing shared resources.
- B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering/Computer science.
- At least 3 years experience in the Verification flow of complex designs from test plan definition to coverage closure
- Experience in Specman – an advantage
- Experience in UVM – an advantage
- Experience in Formal Verification – an advantage
- Background in processors architecture and principles – advantage
- Background in deep learning, computer vision, communication or DSP – advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.altair-semi.com.