Sentient Synthetics, a HealthTech AI startup, is looking for a deep learning algorithms engineer to join our growing team that develops the next breakthrough in synthetic data generation and virtual biology systems for healthcare applications.
As an algorithms engineer, you will design and optimize Deep Learning solutions for medical imaging, digital Pathology, and thermal imaging.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and implement deep-learning-based solutions
- Optimize network performances
- BSc/MSc student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent field with a GPA of more than 87
- Background in Machine Learning / Deep Learning and Image Processing
- Excellent implementation skills in Python
- Experience in leading deep-learning technologies, and software tools like Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Experience in digital pathology, medical imaging – Advantage
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies – Advantage
Other Attributes we Value:
- Strong ownership, delivery & problem-solving
- Self-starter, resourceful