K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding. Our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
Our data science group is composed of exceptional MSc and Ph.D. graduates and experienced researchers, and is deeply committed to scientific excellence. We solve complex data-driven algorithmic and statistical modeling challenges from the very forefront of the health informatics research domain.
In this role, you will build game-changing medical ML solutions that will provide immediate medical help for millions of people around the world. You will have an end to end responsibility for your models – from ideation and research to full productization and monitoring.
You will be exploring new research avenues, lead diversitized projects, and make a significant impact on people’s health. You will be a key player in a multidisciplinary team consisting of Data Scientists, Analysts, Physicians, Developers, Product managers and more.
This is a senior technical role requiring an MSc or PhD, you must have proven experience in researching and developing machine learning algorithms and good interpersonal skills. We highly appreciate independent thinkers and doers.
- M.Sc./PhD in STEM or related field with emphasis on ML / data science.
- 3+ years of industry experience implementing machine learning solutions.
- High expertise in Machine learning and statistical modeling
- Experience in formulating and solving complex research questions in the machine learning domain towards applicative solutions
- Strong background in Python.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- A positive attitude, curiosity and willingness to learn and teach.
Bonus points for
- Experience in computational health and/or medical informatics
- Experience in developing DL models
- Passion for medicine, health, wellbeing, and the desire to make a positive impact.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.