About the company:
Brodmann17 is developing game-changing Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms for ADAS and Automated Driving. We’re pioneering state of the art software products that achieve the best performance and accuracy, making it an ideal solution for the most demanding challenges of the fast growing automotive market. Come and join us in one of the most interesting AI companies, contributing to a life-saving product!
About the job:
We are looking for a Deep Learning engineer to join the Brodmann17 Chief Scientist’s team. In this position, you will build best in class infrastructure and tools for developing deep learning based ADAS and Autonomous Driving products. You’ll be a key member of designing, implementing and extending this platform that enables fast, continuous and flexible Deep Learning algorithms development. You will work closely with excellent researchers to understand the needs and requirements of the research as well as keep up to date with latest developments in the field.
- Design, build and maintain software platform for end-to-end development of Deep Learning computer vision algorithms.
- Improve the platform capabilities by keeping up to date with product requirements and academic publications.
- Work closely with the research team to understand their requirements and integrate new capabilities.
- MSc or above in Computer Science or a related field
- Relevant projects in Deep Learning / Computer Vision
- Basic experience with Machine Learning or Deep Learning
- 2+ years of excellence in Python coding capabilities
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and code design
- Ability to understand and implement complex algorithms
- Strong execution and ownership orientation, through design, development, and deployment
- A team player with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a strong contributing member of a small R&D team.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision, Object Detection
- Familiarity with toolkits for Deep Learning such as TensorFlow/PyTorch.