AI Research Intern Position – Microsoft AI Research Team
The Microsoft’s Commerce AI Research team in Israel develop cutting edge machine / deep learning algorithms in the domains of computer vision, natural language processing, audio analytics, recommender systems and more. Our algorithms are implemented in a wide array of Microsoft products (Dynamics365, Xbox, Windows Store, and more) that serve millions of users around the globe. Our research is regularly patented and published in top-tier machine learning and data mining conferences. The position offers a unique opportunity to join one of the best AI research teams in the country.
- Working with world class machine learning researchers, academics, and data scientists.
- Developing real-world machine learning algorithms in the domains of computer vision, natural language processing, recommender systems, and more.
- Increasing productivity of ongoing research projects and help to productize them.
- Working with big data.
- Statistical analysis of data.
- Extracting insights from data.
- Publishing research papers in top-tier machine learning venues.
- Issuing patents.
- D. / M.Sc. student pursuing research on machine / deep learning with applications for computer vision / natural language processing.
- Sc. GPA of 90+ from a leading university only.
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week.
- Hands on experience in development of deep / machine learning algorithms in PyTorch / TensorFlow for computer vision / natural language processing applications.
- Excellent coding skills in Python (C#, C++, Java is a plus).
- Independent, committed to deliver results and make an impact.
- Publications in top-tier machine learning / vision / NLP / data mining conferences.
- Hands on experience with big data processing.
- Experience in building industrial machine / deep learning systems.