Description & Responsibilities
NSO is looking for a brilliant Data Analyst to join our Data Science team. We are looking for people who are passionate about creating knowledge out of a huge amount of data, like to understand the connections in the data and to explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision.
This role offers the chance to make a significant contribution to the development of a brand-new solution, using cutting-edge technologies and dealing with a variety of fascinating challenges.
You will work closely with our data scientists and the development teams to help build and optimize scripts that find connection between entities, help validating and tuning ML models and solve data irregularities. In addition, you will work closely with our product managers as well as our customer services team to ensure business success. As a part of the role you will also create, support and maintain automatic reports generation processes and dashboards.
Required Experience/ Qualifications
- Experienced Data Analyst – at least 3 years of experience in a data analysis role
- Experience with data manipulations and visualization using Python and Pandas is a must
- Strong SQL skills
- BS in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytic skills and business understanding
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving
- Excellent ability to communicate complex findings and ideas
Preferred/Nice to Have
- Experience working with PySpark and Elasticsearch
- Working in production environment