At Sight Diagnostics, we aim to improve health through fast and accurate diagnostic testing. We have successfully built our Sight OLO device which performs complete blood count (CBC) based on our own scanning hardware, computer vision and machine learning algorithms. We are now building on our vast experience to extend our capabilities to new and exciting sample types and clinical conditions.
We invite you to submit your application to come and work with us on this exciting opportunity and improve health care world wide!
In your role as an Algorithm Developer, you will:
- Join early stage research and development of new medical diagnosis tools based on a multi-disciplinary product.
- Use data science methods to analyze and derive insights that are useful for the product development; primarily work with imaging data.
- Design accurate and noise-robust machine learning algorithms for classification and regression, which are used for clinical diagnosis from the proof-of-concept stage to clinical validation.
- Plan, execute and summarize experiments, data analysis and results interpretation.
- Help brainstorm and plan new methods and tools for ground truth generation.
- Communicate results to internal and external stakeholders.
About You (skills, experience, potential)
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
- PhD/MSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, EE or equivalent is typically required. Adequate candidates with proven R&D experience will also be considered.
- 2+ years of experience in solving machine learning problems involved with noisy data is required.
- Background in computer vision – an advantage
- Strong ability to learn new topics in the domains SightDx is involved with, and drive the corresponding R&D.
- Curious, self-learner, and self-driver, who can work independently with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.