The team behind Nanit are experts in those first precious moments of your baby’s life. The company provides products and services that help parents stay informed on their baby’s health, safety and well-being through smarter and better use of technology. In 2016, the Nanit baby monitor revolutionized the industry with computer vision and machine learning capabilities that helped parents help their babies sleep better. Now, the company has become the leader in the connected nursery space, with an incredible customer base of highly-engaged new parents who look to Nanit as a source of information and expertise on their parenting journey.
What You’ll Do:
As a Tech Lead and an expert in computer vision and deep learning you will work as a part of a cutting edge algorithms team. You will be responsible for solving complex problems in the video analysis world that make an impact on the life of young parents. Accelerating and improving neural networks to support large scale at low cost. You will contribute to the team’s methodologies, best practices and toolset. You will Apply your scientific knowledge to analyze and collect data, identify problems, devise solutions and construct methodologies.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- At least 5 years of experience in algorithms development
- At least 4 years of experience in deep learning development for computer vision.
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Great problem-solving skills, and drive for innovation
- Experience and theoretic understanding of other deep learning architectures
- Experience with classic computer vision tasks
- Experienced in the following libraries: TensorFlow or PyTorch and OpenCV
- Experience working in a cloud environment.
- Hands on experience with embedded systems
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Math – a big advantage
- Ph.D. – Advantage
- Nanit products can actually change lives. We’re an integral part of the lives of new parents, making an exciting but stressful time a little more manageable.
- We are international and believe our diversity makes our culture, products and brand even better.
- We invest in our people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously helping them to advance in their lives and careers
- Nanit is a fun, collaborative group of hard workers! We believe in an appropriate work-life balance, and offer a flexible, open environment.
- We are at the forefront of innovation, creating products and services that have never been seen before.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.nanit.com.