We are a North American-based fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. We are also developing a platform to analyze and provide access to a corpus of organizational knowledge, designed for enterprise, consisting of text and audio content. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (specializing in NLP) to join our new office in Israel.
How you drive success:
- Survey and research state-of-the-art NLP solutions, and apply them to in-house problems.
- Build new AI products using a mix of off-the-shelf components and customized solutions to enhance the user experience for the Touchcast virtual events platform.
- Take a leading role in developing an advanced information retrieval / question-answering system.
- Develop high-quality products and collaborate on deploying them to a cloud environment for production use.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 4+ years of Python programming experience.
- Passionate about building AI products and following the latest research trends.
- Prior experience developing NLP systems using contemporary methods (e.g., transformers).
- Familiarity with modern NLP research and tools (Huggingface transformers, spaCy, etc.).
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Information retrieval/search/question answering/text generation.
- Hands-on deep learning experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Strong engineering skills and ability to deliver products to production.
- Advantage: DevOps/MLOps and AWS skills.
- Great written and verbal English skills.
Why join us?
- Work in a fast-paced global start-up where you can add immediate, impactful & meaningful value.
- Work with fun and smart colleagues.
- We have a strong work life balance philosophy.
- Work in an asynchronous yet harmonious communication environment.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.