Perion is a global technology company that provides digital advertising technology solutions to the biggest brands and publishers around the globe.
With our unique data-driven AI/ML based technologies, we deliver and optimize hundreds of terabytes of data and billions of events per day from dozens of sources to provide a superior user experience across screens and platforms, including mobile, video, social and native.
We are looking for a highly skilled Data scientist to join our Data Science Group to the journey of leveraging Big Data to revolutionize our offering, business operations and decision making across the company’s ecosystem.
- Deploying models and systems to production by applying data-driven Machine Learning and AI solutions end to end, starting from research and design to development and testing.
- Explain results and insights to product & business throughout the process.
- Perform research & analysis to solve complex problems using advanced AI technologies (classification models, clustering, supervised/unsupervised learning, deep learning etc)
- Work closely with product, data engineers and the R&D teams to deliver the best solution to the business.
- Run research and POCs for new technologies and tools as part of our continuous improvement life cycle.
- Make sure the solution is stable, scalable and provides accurate results at all time.
Profile and Experience:
- MSc degree in Data Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, or a similar relevant subject
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as Data Scientist
- Vast experience in SQL, Python and
- statistical modeling experience, analytical skills and engineering skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, frameworks, and algorithms
- Vast experience using machine learning algorithms
- Vast experience with the ad-tech industry – a significant advantage
- 1 year of experience in Spark/Scala – an advantage