- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that include: data gathering, analysis, scaled deliverables, recommendations and presentations to stakeholders.
- Contribute to a wide variety of research projects using statistical analysis and modeling.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience with an emphasis on quantitative research methods (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related fields). Experience in statistics and Machine Learning Models, working with statistical packages (R, Python, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework.
- Experience with creating complex data sets (SQL), data modeling and reporting.
- Master's or PhD degree.
- Coding experience with Java, Scala or similar language.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends. Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Distinctive analysis skills and impeccable business judgment. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills, while demonstrated independence