BlueVoyant is looking for for an experienced Data Scientist who seeks an opportunity to take on new and exciting projects and champion them forward.
We're looking for a technically-strong, independent person, who's also a great team-player, to join a highly-skilled data-science team that works on very large transactional data in the Cyber domain.
Our team is a Cyber R&D team, and as such, we believe in doing our own research and developing our own solutions.
We're looking for people who know how to look at data and draw insights from it, before deciding on the solution to the problem.
Solutions can be as creative as needed, as long as they are practical and efficient, and the responsible team-member is expected to implement it and take it to production.
Problems we're currently working on range from graph-theory, to time-series, to NLP, and we've just recently started.
What We're Looking for:
– A Senior Data Scientist with proven experience in creating solutions that make a difference in an organization.
– Strong machine learning experience (must be "hands on")
– Engineering experience (production-grade designing and coding) – a big plus
– Experience with metadata-based intelligence – a big plus
– Strong statistical background – a big plus
About our Data:
BlueVoyant has unique datasets of Cyber-related traffic, which measure in the Petabytes.
Our data is very high on volume, variety and velocity, and keeps on growing as we gain even more data sources.
Challenges are abundant as we work to create more sophisticated ways of analyzing our data in order to protect our clients.
About the Company:
BlueVoyant is very rare company – Started in July of 2017, the company that was founded by Jim Rosenthal (former COO of Morgan Stanley) has raised 125 million USD and already has about 50 employees in Israel, and 190 worldwide (with offices in the US and Europe).
The company has a unique combination of outstanding data, exceptional people and interesting technology to support it all.
The Israeli branch is managed by Ron Feller – former deputy commander of 8200.
– 3+ years as a hands-on data scientist
– Experience with Hadoop & HDFS (preferably with Spark), ElasticSearch, Kafka
– Proficient in Python
– Additional plusses are: Understanding of micro-service architecture, experience with Docker/Vagrant, experience with additional NoSQL databases/frameworks
Please send CVs to: email@example.com