- • Mentor a dream team of Data Scientists
- • Model & design machine learning and algorithms over Python
- • End to end ( inception, research, development, deployment)
- • Your team will tackle complex, open questions and accompany the solution all the way to production.
- • Review and optimize the data science models
- • Perform ongoing optimization improvements
What You Need:
- • At least 2 years experience as a team leader.
- • At least 3 years of experience working with predictive and probabilistic models, clustering algorithms and other classification models (e.g., Logistic Regression, Neural Networks, K-Means and decision trees)
- • At least 3 years of hands-on production development experience, Python .
- • Ability to initiate and lead research projects from idea to productization.
- • Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- • Strong engineering design skills
- • M.Sc/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent
- • Very High Proficiency in both speaking and writing English.
- • Deep Learning, Probabilistic programming, Bayesian statistics.
- • Experience with big data technologies such as SciKit, Keras, Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, Map-Reduce processes etc
- • Working in cloud production environment