RSIP Vision provides Computer Vision and Image Processing consulting and algorithms for the broadest range of activity sectors: from precision agriculture to medical applications (cardiology, pulmonology, ophthalmology); from robotics to self-driving cars; from microscopy image analysis to OCR, semiconductors, classification and all kind of machine learning projects.
We are looking for an experienced algorithm engineer to design and implement algorithms for the most challenging tasks in the fields of computer vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, 3D segmentation, etc.) and deep learning, in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.
• M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field from a known university
• At least 3 years of algorithm development experience in the fields of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or Image Processing.
• At least 5 years of software development experience.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Ability to quickly grasp a large existing codebase in Matlab, Python, and C++.
• Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools, such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
• Experience leading a software development team.
• Knowledge and experience with OpenCV, MKL, ITK, VTK.
• GPGPU, specifically CUDA.
• Strong understanding of OO design concepts with proven experience.
Be ready to make a difference and join us at RSIP Vision!
Please send your CV to jobs[at]rsip.co.il (with reference EAE)