Exploring unrecognized medical benefits using algorithmic analysis of large scale health databases.
- Explore and find insights within large databases
- Develop visualizations views and techniques to help users reach insights
- Develop the data science field within the company
- MSc in Statistics or equivalent skills
- R & Rstudio proficiency. Experience with other platforms.
- Performance skills with various algorithms and tools: advanced regression techniques, neural networks, k-nearest neighbors, EM algorithms, PCA, SVM, decision trees, etc.
- Multivariate data visualization skills
- Experience with real world data sets (cleaning, ordering, imputing)
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of standard medical terminologies and experience in the medical field
- D3 visualizations knowledge
- Experience in training analysts, clinicians, researchers, or IT staff
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C, Python, or Scala
- Examples from previous work or analysis (such as a Kaggle competition), including full code and results – an advantage