We’re looking for an enthusiastic worker who majors in AI, machine learning or NLP to join us and help us craft GKI Group’s future “assistant” and advance the conversation capabilities that exist today. In our team, we push the boundaries on the state-of-the-art in language understanding, intent classification, and learning from human interactions. All this, using machine learning, NLP, and deep learning methods.
If you love to create innovative algorithms, are passionate about applying technology to real-life problems, think out-of-the-box, and are interested in joining a group of top researchers solving challenging problems – your place is with us!
Why join us now?
Now is your chance to work with the team who influences the next generation of conversation and assistants!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise (Key Qualifications):
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Academic background in deep learning, natural language processing, machine learning
- 2+ years of programming experience, proficiency in Python, JAVA, Scala or C++
- Experience with NLP toolkits such as NLTK, OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP etc.
- Experience with open source machine learning toolkits: tensorflow, keras, theano, CNTK, scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, libsvm
- Strong knowledge in general software design, data structures, and relational database
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, data driven mindset
- Strong knowledge working with Voice Recognitions API's like Watson API/SIRIkit/Cloud Speech-to-Text (Google)
- Huge plus with experience in Watson API, SIRIkit, Cloud Speech-to-Text (Google)
- Huge plus with experience in spoken dialog system, chatbot and reinforcement learning
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Excellent programming and engineering skills
- Previous work experience in NLP, deep learning, and/or big data platforms and algorithms