Viz.ai is developing DL based products that analyse CT scans and identify time-critical findings such as stroke. We leverage the speed and accuracy of our algorithms to help connect the right patient to the right doctor at the right time, making sure patients get the life-saving treatments they need, when they need it.
Viz.ai obtained an historic FDA clearance for our technology, was selected as one of Israel's 20 hottest startups, and has recently closed a $21M series A round led by Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures.
Our talented DL team is growing and we are looking for a strong candidate who can assume a team leadership position.
As the DL team leader you will:
* Lead the team's day-to-day activities, and oversee both the development of new algorithms and the maintenance of algorithms already in production.
* build our team, both by recruiting additional talent and by helping our current team become better version of itself.
* define the scaling roadmap of the team – and help define and build the infrastructure that will reduce the time it takes to develop a life-saving algorithm to the market.
* work with other business units in the company to define our company and product roadmaps.
* develop life-saving algorithms and see them work in production. It's that simple.
The successful candidate must have:
* 5+ years experience with Python
* experience working on a cloud environment
* experience in Deep Learning, and specifically DL for computer Vision problems.
* Owner/Doer mentality
* Great mentoring skills and people skills
* Motivation to work on a product that makes a real positive impact.
The following are a big plus:
* additional experience as a software developer
* experience leading an algo/research team
* experience with medical imaging
* MsC/PhD in a scientific field
To apply for this job please visit viz.bamboohr.com.