MDClone has introduced a new healthcare data paradigm which allows any user across the healthcare ecosystem to ask any question without programming skills and in familiar terminologies, with zero-time to data & insights and with zero-risk to patient privacy. MDClone’s big-data solution designed for healthcare features patent-pending technology for longitudinal data representation and synthetic data generation – with never before possible approaches to healthcare data management, sharing and analysis.
We are looking for a Back and Front-End Web Developer that will integrate into our growing NLP development team. Develop user interface of NLP tool and back end algorithms to support it. Developers with experience developing production-grade ML/NLP solutions. Our ideal candidate has either graduate-level research experience in NLP and AI or industry experience developing products with substantial NLP capabilities.
- Develop NLP algorithms.
- Develop front end and back end support to MDCLone NLP solution.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Back end programing skills JAVA / JS / Node.JS
- Out of the box thinking
- Knowledge of standard medical terminologies and experience in the medical field
MDClone's offices are at based at Gav-Yam Advanced Technologies Park, Beer-Sheva.