Come join the Intuit Risk and Fraud Scrum Team as a Software Engineer. Innovative and passionate team of engineers using cutting edge technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Graph DB, Advanced queue solutions etc. You will be developing high volume transactional services that are part of Intuit’s Service Oriented Architecture strategy. Our risk engine is responsible of processing millions of transactions a day to prevent different risk and fraud scenarios. You will work closely with risk and fraud analysts, data and ML developers. You will utilize your skills to help develop and maintain critical back systems through asynchronous and synchronous processing.
- Participate in the agile feature/product design process working with cross-functional teams including: Product Management, Experience Design and Operations
- Strong leadership and communication skills and ability to work well in a team. Collaborate with other engineers to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Engage with customers to get a first-hand understanding of their needs
- Design and rapidly prototype proposed solutions
- Implement features, products, and enhancements that improve the user experience
- Production support involved with monitoring production systems and remediating issues
- Perform and participate in peer code reviews
- Write domain specific automated unit tests
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or a related technical field or comparable experience
- 5+ years’ experience in one of the following Java, C#,C++
- System design experience
- Object oriented design and development experience
- Ability to read and analyze existing code
- Experience with Spring boot or Spring framework – an advantage
- Experience with RDBMS and ORM technologies
- Self starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem-solving
- Experience with messaging frameworks as Kafka or RabbitMQ a bonus
- Experience in SAAS development environment desirable
- Experience in AWS a bonus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com