Samsung is the world's largest Consumer Electronics (CE) developer and manufacturer. Our Israeli Research Center is developing state of the art technology in collaboration with leading academic researchers.
We are looking for an algorithm engineer with excellent technical skills that can transform an academic research into a working solution.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a greenfield project, and to work very closely with the academy.
In this job you will:
- Turn academic prototypes into a solution that will have a significant impact on Samsung products
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic development of a new deep learning solution
- Work on daily basis with leading researchers in the field of deep learning and machine learning
- A self-starter, always learning new technologies and keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations in applied ML and AI.
- Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field
- 3+ years of hands-on / industry experience developing algorithms
- Hands-on experience with at least one major deep learning framework e.g. pyTorch, TensorFlow
- Strong background in machine learning and deep learning
- Strong coding capabilities and extensive software skills to build and analyze performance of machine learning systems
- Good English communication skills – spoken and written
- Extensive experience with deep learning frameworks ("Fluent in TensorFlow")
- M.Sc. in CS/EE/Statistics
Please send your CV to: email@example.com