Agilent Research Laboratories is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and skilled scientist to work in Petach Tikvah, Israel, as part of an international, innovative multidisciplinary team developing next generation technologies for life science research and diagnostics. The focus of this position will be developing novel machine learning approaches and algorithms for accurate analysis and interpretation of high volume measurement data, including high resolution microscopy images.
- MSc/PhD or equivalent research experience in Data Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and numerical/computational methods.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel machine learning approaches
- Expertise in deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Fluency in Python, or MATLAB.
- Experience in Computer Vision
- Expertise and hands-on experience in Cloud computing, GPU computing
- Strong track record of innovation and scientific contribution as shown by peer-reviewed journal publications