General Motors Israel (Herzelia) takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We work on Active Safety, Smart Sensing, Vision Systems, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Sensor Fusion, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems. The technical domains and ongoing work streams include software and hardware groups (research, development and engineering) that work on the most complex issues and challenges facing the new mobility era. We shape the face of the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
As we grow, we keep on adding new areas and fields to explore and develop, and have the clear vision of hiring the most qualified and brightest talents in order to excel on cutting-edge and non-traditional automotive technologies.
About the Group
Join our Cognitive Car group on a journey to change our way of life, reduce accidents and help those who can't drive by applying cutting edge technologies into our vehicle's Perception and Decision-Making capabilities.
Providing a complete solution requires joining domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion and Signal Processing and embedded platform development.
We are looking for Tracking experts to join our group.
What will YOU do?
* Design and implement multi-object, multi-sensor tracking and fusion algorithms for autonomous vehicles
* Keep track of latest state-of-the-art research
* Gain deep understanding of real-world problems
* Own the complete feature cycle from research to implementation Qualifications
What are we looking for?
* Solid background in mathematics and strong analytical skills
* Msc/Phd in EE/CS/Mathematics/Physics
* Experience in object tracking / temporal reasoning / control theory
* Software skills to build and analyze performance of algorithms
* Experience in sensor fusion – advantage
* Experience in machine learning and specifically deep learning – advantage
* Experience in python programming – advantage
* Ambition and dedication to make a positive, global-scale impact on modern transportation