Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Dell Data Science Solutions team provides innovative, solutions for Dell’s business and operational challenges based on data driven technologies. Extracting new insights from data and providing smart tools previously unimaginable, our work enables enterprises to revolutionize both internal and customer-facing activities. Our solutions enable Dell to process, visualize and predict future needs and problems with a high level of accuracy, to better align for upcoming needs and events, and even prevent expected problems from occurring. These solutions can analyze and identify operational and service patterns, as well as end product performance, allowing for vast improvements, cost cuts and new revenue streams.
The Dell Data Science Solutions team focuses on innovation, devoting considerable time to enhancing domain and technical expertise and keeping up with new trends, relying on joint brainstorming and teamwork. We participate in professional conferences such as STRATA, and teach courses at the academia and within Dell business units. We exercise a customer-oriented approach, and maintain close contact with our customers throughout all project stages, to ensure full cooperation and long-term benefits.
- Drive the success of data science activities alongside an established team of data scientists, data engineers, lab engineers, and software engineers
- Own customer engagement, conversations and discussions in agility to verify proper alignment with the data science engagement across multiple stakeholders, business experts and data scientists
- Manages technical projects in a product development organization, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis
- Conducts periodic reviews of the technical scope to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
- Requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Experience with building data science models
- Experience with database management and data engineering
- Ability to lead mid- to large-sized project teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at senior leadership levels
- Ability to manage risk and project decisions
- Proficient in negotiating and conflict management
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.