The Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG) develops breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of computing by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge. Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning software and hardware technologies dedicated to state-of-the-art inference and training techniques.
Our team is focused on research and development in the fields of natural language understanding and neural network optimizations. We have open sourced the NLP architect framework and submitted papers to leading conferences.
We are looking for a talented AI research engineer/scientist to help our research efforts in the field of neural network algorithmic optimizations (e.g. compression, neural architecture search) for existing and next-generation hardware products in areas such as natural language, speech, and vision.
The job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with leading architects on analysis of large scale deep learning topologies and map the bottlenecks
- Implement innovative optimization ideas to optimize neural networks for specific hardware product
- Publish papers in top tier deep learning conferences.
- Contribute to Intel’s open source deep learning projects
- MSc /PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Python proficiency, experience in one of the ML frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Track record of creativity and innovation
- Publications in top tier machine learning conferences, preferably in the fields of neural network compression, neural architecture search, natural language processing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for expressing technical ideas and initiatives.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of system architecture and hardware design.
- Developing/maintaining AI research open source software project
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.