This is a unique opportunity to be a member of a growing DS team within Check Point, a large, profitable and fast growing company, located in Tel-Aviv.
Check Point is widely recognized as the leading global security vendor, the Data Science team utilizes large scale analytics, machine learning, data mining, and other advanced technologies.
Design and develop a novel data-driven solutions that have the potential to deliver game changing results.
- Join the research and development of new innovative products and capabilities for cyber security, involving advanced AI and Algorithms.
- Quickly iterate on design approaches and POCs based on data-driven research and user feedback.
Push the solutions all the way to a large scale production systems. Understand the architectural constraints of such systems and work with a cross-organizational engineering and product
team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable robust implementation.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience and track record in Data Science, Algorithms and ML
- MSc or PhD degree in CS or any related Computational field (Information systems, Statistics, Bioinformatics, Engineering, etc.)
- Research background, ML & algorithms, Statistics and Probability.
- Experience in R, Scala, preferably Python with the focus being on statistical algorithms development.
- Ability to work as part of a team in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to build and deliver data solutions in a short time frame.
- Active Github, Kaggle member – an advantage.
- Cyber security background – an advantage.