– MSc/ PhD in CS / EE / Mathematics / Statistics / Electrophysiology(or equivalent knowledge).
– Experience in Machine learning.
– Experience in Signal Processing.
– Experience working with C/C++, Python.
– Independent, responsible, organized, self-motivated.
– Able to comprehend and implement concepts from scientific literature.
– Experience working with Texas Instruments products / ecosystem.
– Familiarity with neuroscience and working with EEG data.
– Experience handling electronics.
– Previous experience in management.