Situated on the Sheba Medical Center campus, with its world-leading clinical sites and research facilities, the ARC Innovation Center features an advanced and sophisticated environment that allows all partners to come together under one roof. It is a place where clinicians work shoulder to shoulder with developers, identifying unmet clinical needs and then, through rapid development cycles (up to a year from idea to initial proof of concept), develop solutions and products that can be brought to market.
In this position you will be working as part of team that conducts hands-on research applying machine learning and big data analysis to medical use-cases.
The position involves core and applied machine learning research focused on both algorithm development and integration. You will be working with large medical data sets to solve real-world problems. You'll consult clinicians, design and run experiments, research new algorithms, and find new ways of solving complex problems.
Skills and qualifications
- BSc in mathematics, computer science or related field. MSc/PHD is an advantage
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning and big data analysis
- Python expert
- Experience in working with machine learning and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTourch, Theano, Keras & SKLearn
- Problem-solving ability
- Communication and data presentation skills
Bonus points for
- Good skills with SQL
- Experience in integrating machine learning algorithms into production environments
- Experience in clinical research