Innovid is the world's leading video advertising platform, delivering more video than any company across mobile, desktop, connected TVs, streaming devices and social platforms. Innovid partners with brands, agencies, and publishers to deliver new advertising models that increase engagement and time spent in ways that also provide more value to viewers. Our video platform enables personalization of creative, seamless cross-screen delivery, and holistic measurement to fuel next-generation video experiences and grow revenue. Innovid has offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Singapore.
The research team at Innovid is responsible for developing algorithms, machine learning and statistical solutions. We are working on a diverse set of problems, among them video and text classification, recommendation systems matching between audiences and advertisers and user identification.
As a junior research team member you will:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Implement basic algorithms and ML based solutions
- Studying toward a B.Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis of large data sets
- Fluency in Python and at least one additional scripting or programming language
- Skilled in querying languages, in particular SQL dialects with some experience in database design
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills, responsible and independent
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.