Okibo is looking for a Computer Vision Algorithm Developer – Petach Tikva
Okibo is revolutionizing the construction industry by applying smart robotics solutions to construction sites. We are developing an autonomous robot with the capabilities of moving freely inside construction sites and automating a wide range of tasks.
We are looking for an excellent Algorithms Developer in the field of computer vision and ML to join our team. The position involves cutting-edge research abilities and independent development and problem-solving skills. You will be dealing with challenging tasks in the field of computer vision, using your knowledge and creativity to bring the best solutions to several hard and real algorithmic problems. You will have the amazing opportunity to lead the computer vision side of our product and use your creativity to create algorithms from scratch and have a significant impact on our autonomous robot.
– M.Sc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
– 4+ years professional experience with computer vision algorithms development
– 4+ years programming experience with C++ or Python
– Validated experience with deep learning platforms.
– Can work independently under loose guidance
– Experience with SLAM and 3D mapping algorithms – an advantage
– Experience with robotic systems and ROS – an advantage
– GPU computing – an advantage
CV & cover letter – email@example.com