Our Team’s mission statement:
You are our product’s global ambassadors. Working across countless industries and domains, SparkBeyond’s data scientists train our clients to create business impact, using our cutting-edge AI technological platform.
What will you do?
- Solve various problems and make a genuine true impact across a range of diverse unlimited domains and industries (Financial Risk, Health, E-commerce, Marketing, Oil & Gas Exploration and more.).
- Deliver business value by translating complex data into meaningful insights.
- Work directly with our in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics, as well as senior interfaces from leading companies across the globe (Fortune 500 companies among and many others).
- Use your analytical skills and deep product understanding to consult our partners and provide them with advice and input of the highest quality.
- Our Data Scientists engage directly with our clients around the world.
What will you need?
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Data Science
- B.Sc. (M.Sc/Ph.D – an advantage) in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field
- Machine Learning and Data Science experience (supervised learning, feature selection, EDA, etc.) using R/Python
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – customer- facing experience – an advantage
- Proven experience in translating business challenges into data pipelines & model framework
- Willingness to travel to client's site (20% of the time)