Our team’s mission statement:
We plan, design and perform unique research that brings our product to life.
The AI team at SparkBeyond is responsible for building and enhancing the core research engine powering the SparkBeyond AI-powered Research platform.
We continuously strive for making significant breakthroughs, providing our clients with a best-performing, one of a kind, product and solving fundamental, real-world problems, across countless industries and domains.
What will you do?
- Perform cutting-edge research on various NLP tasks such as fact extraction, information retrieval, logical inference, ontology building, disambiguation and more.
- Be part of Building a strategic technological frontier in a game-changing product.
- Develop NLP based solutions from ideation to full production code, building software that implements AI algorithms while being robust, scalable and delivering high performance.
- Work with various interfaces – Product, Full Stack Developers, Researchers, Data Scientists, UX and many more.
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art natural language processing pipelines.What will you need?
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in NLP / Machine Learning / equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years more hands on experience in NLP.
- 3+ hands on Java / C# / Scala / Python programming experience.
- Experience in building production quality deployment of applications related to natural language processing – Advantage.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms and be able to apply them in data driven natural language processing techniques.
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas / solutions, perform critical analysis and use creative approaches for solving complex algorithmic problems.