IBEX is developing state-of-the-art artificial intelligence applications for cancer diagnostics. Our cutting-edge deep learning and computer vision technology is transforming the diagnosis of cancer, leading to rapid and accurate decision making and providing new diagnostic insight to improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
We've recently locked series A which brings our funding to $13.6M, and we plan to enforce our R&D with exceptional engineers to take our platform and algorithms to the next level.
This is a unique opportunity to use your technological abilities in order to save lives, literally.
We’re looking for experienced top-notch Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts to help us build and improve our core algorithms and to develop novel cancer diagnostic tests. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology images and clinical records from leading institutes worldwide, develop and optimize AI-based solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology, integrate your algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live clinical settings, and work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning experts, experienced software developers and medical professionals.
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Deep knowledge of algorithms, statistics and Machine Learning
- At least 5 years of industry experience, working on large-scale projects
- Ability to design and develop production-level code
- Experience with at least one of Python, Java, C++
- Experience with Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision – an advantage
To apply for this job please visit ibex-ai.com.