Inspekto is looking for a Inspekto is looking for an enthusiastic and creative computer vision engineer.
- Bring creative ideas for innovative computer vision algorithms
- Extensive experience creating computer-vision projects, and deep-know in at least on of: image
- processing, multiple view geometry, segmentation, information theory, parameter estimation
- Conduct computer vision experiments to understand response and performance on our data.
- Research, design, and implement computer-vision algorithms and implement machine-learning
- solutions whenever possible
- Performs coding, configuration, and deployment that meets a high standard, scalable and robust.
- At least MSc degree in EE/computer science/mathematics/physics or equivalent field from a leading university, or otherwise very impressive achievements creating computer-vision systems
- At least 2 years’ experience developing groundbreaking algorithm creation
- Experience reading and integrating academic research work into production
- Experiences in C++/Python/MATLAB language
- Experiences in OpenCV and dlib
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and implementation
- Experience and understanding in classic machine-learning: ensemble methods, neural-networks, training-pipelines
- Thinking out of the box and problem solver