Legal Automation is an exciting, startup that helps legal firms and insurance companies to automate and leverage their data in innovative ways. We are recently locked our fund round and already working with a few big clients.
This is a unique opportunity to jump into an exciting and promising early-stage startup.
We’re looking for experienced top-notch Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts to help us build our core algorithms and to develop state of the art NLP engines. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique and not publicly available text corpus, develop AI-based solutions for complex problems and integrate your algorithms into our products.
What You’ll Do?
* Build NLP/ML models at the heart of our products
* Build infrastructure to support NLP/ML modeling, experimentation, and deployment
* Take ownership of NLP/ML trainer tools and data processing pipelines
* Brainstorm and prototype algorithmic improvements
* M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
* Academic background in deep learning, natural language processing, machine learning
* 4+ years’ experience in Deep Learning algorithms
* 4+ years’ experience with DL frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Mxnet, Caffe, etc.)