Advanced Analytics is the leading group at Intel that creates state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. Our group is a competency center for machine learning & big data at Intel, we’re one of the biggest Data Science organizations in Israel. We deliver internal and external solutions/products that can create a competitive advantage for Intel.
We have the dream job for Data Scientists: we have many huge datasets; we’re working in diverse and exciting areas of practice: from “classical machine learning”, through Deep learning, NLP, signal processing, to Reinforcement and online learning, and more; We’re using variety of technologies spanning all best-in-class range (e.g.: Python, Spark, Scala, Kuda, Tensor-Flow, and more); We’re always staying up-to-date with the state of the art in the relevant domain and bring the best instructors and courses; We conduct applicable research and present our work in leading conferences in Israel and the world, as well as organizing the Data Science Summit conference;
It is no wonder that we hire only the best for this position!
If you’re a data scientist in heart and soul, who want a job where you get fascinating problems to solve, always learn new skills and tools, who want to work as part of a brilliant and engaging project team throughout the project's life cycle and develop algorithms using Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques, system design and coding in variety of tools and languages – send us your CV today.
- MSc/PhD in Computer science/ Software engineering/ Electrical engineering/ Statistics /Information technology /Industrial engineering
- Academic experience with ML algorithms and techniques
- Work experience with ML algorithms and techniques – advantage
- Curiosity and endless desire to learn and improve
- Excellent analytical and learning skills
- Excellent communication skills (in English: written and verbal)
- Passion for solving intricate business problems using data science
- Deep understanding of statistics and optimization techniques – advantage
- Proven experience in Matlab/R/Python
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.