WeissBeerger is the leading Internet of Things & Big Data solutions provider for bars and restaurants. The connected bar/outlet we have created allows the collection of critical data from each bar with the goal of providing bar owners real-time insights and understanding of the market to optimize their portfolio, improve their operations and increase their revenue.
We are looking for an exceptional data scientist to join the analytics team and help to change the beverage industry.
The Data scientist will lead machine learning and optimization projects from the early stage of analyzing and researching the data, develop and design model algorithms and methodologies, code, and perform validation tests. Also, he will develop proprietary solutions and microservices that will embed in Beverage Analytics product and support scale of +100K point of sales.
- Develop new industry metrics and recommendations based on supervised and unsupervised algorithms
- Lead the innovative research projects in the company, including invent, design and develop predictive models and identify explanatory factors using ML models and recommendations platforms
- Find solutions for the company advanced challenges and increase the lifespan of the bar by recommending ways to improve its performance
- Perform end-to-end solution: from defining the problem, finding the best solution, deploy your model and validate the results
- M.Sc in mathematics, statistics, computer science, business analytics-MUST
- At least 4 years of practical experience in data science and data mining
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Experience in Neural networks, Classification, Clustering methods, Deep learning, familiarity with NLP
- Proficient with common data science scripting languages: Python or R and their toolkits TensorFlow and Scikit-Learn.
- Developing algorithms in scale on top of BIG DATA platforms such as MongoDB/Elastic, Hive/Spark /Hadoop, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data geek with a passion for numbers, trends, and data-driven analysis
- An owner in mind, deliver end to end, ability to guide and mentor team members
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.co.