We are looking for an Algorithm Developer to join our efforts. As an Algorithm Developer you will work tightly with the CTO to invent new approaches and technologies.
You will develop algorithms in the following areas:
- Super high resolution beamforming schemes
- Audio DSP
- Acoustical array calibration
- Acoustic propagation simulation
- M.Sc / PhD in CS, EE, or similar
- Mathematical skills – Linear Algebra, DSP and statistical analysis
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical methods
- 2+ years of experience with algorithms development in Python, Matlab, R or similar.
- Familiarity with C or C++
- AI , Machine Learning – advantage
Working with InSoundz
The group handles multidisciplinary tasks starting from real time processing, algorithms development and all the way to providing backend infrastructure for integration with the customer. Each R&D team member is responsible for inventing, building, implementing and supporting InSoundz products for a diverse set of customers.
Our vision is to build innovative products that inspire and enable our customers to bring content never heard before.
To apply for this job please visit www.insoundz.com.