Our algorithmic research team is looking for a strong RL & random process researcher, with a passion for modeling, creative problem-solving, and excellence.
In this role, you will be exploring exciting research avenues in healthcare, with emphasis on a patient’s medical journey.
You will be building game-changing medical solutions, lead complicated projects and make a significant impact on people’s health.
You must have proven experience in researching and developing machine learning algorithms and good interpersonal skills.
- M.Sc./PhD in data-science or related fields.
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and teach, and the ability to lead by example.
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist / algorithms research and development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Bonus points for
- Good familiarity with Deep Learning.
- Math background.
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with PyTorch.
- Passion for medicine, health, wellbeing, and the desire to make a positive impact.
K Health is transforming the world of medicine as we know it and it will touch many people's lives. At K Health – doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product and we need smart, forward-thinking people to take us to the next step.