Yandex’s mission is to revolutionize the way people and goods are moving around. With its best in class self-driving cars technology, Yandex lets people move from point A to B safely, conveniently, and most efficiently. Our fully autonomous vehicles are built upon the blend of specialized hardware, sensors, and state of the art technologies like computer vision, advanced deep learning, sensor fusion, and human behavior prediction. All these developed in-house by our top-notch R&D teams comprised of people who face toughest technological challenges every day. If you are as enthusiastic about self-driving cars as we are and like working in an extremely agile, challenging, and rewarding environment, we shall talk.
As an applied scientist, you will be responsible for the development of state-of-the-art ML/DL models for object detection, behavior prediction, and sensor fusion. You will invent and experiment daily building upon Yandex’s ML/DL and big data technologies as well as industry-leading tools and frameworks. In collaboration with our international team of scientists, engineers, and product managers, you will shape the future of autonomous vehicles.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science from a leading university
- Fluent in ML/DL frameworks and methods
- Proven record of applied research
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Publications in top tier ML/CV conferences and/or journals
- Industrial experience in Machine Learning productization
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Good coding skills in C++ and/or Python