Research Intern – Microsoft’s Machine Learning Recommendations Team
The recommendation team in Israel is a fast growing team responsible for designing and building recommendations algorithms for a wide array of Microsoft products such as Xbox Games, Movies, Music, Microsoft Store, and much more. We develop cutting edge machine learning algorithms that serve hundreds of millions of users around the globe. Our team is looking for research interns to join one of the best machine learning group in Israel.
Responsibilities include: Working with world class machine learning researchers and data scientists. Help developing real-world machine learning algorithms serving millions of users worldwide. Developing recommender systems for Microsoft Store, Xbox games and movies. Working with big data. Statistical analysis of data. Extracting insights from data. Data manipulations (filtering, data transformations, etc.). Writing and publish academic papers in top tier machine learning and data mining conferences.
Qualified candidates meet the following requirements:
- MS/PhD student preferably in the fields of machine / deep learning with applications for Recommender Systems / Natural Language Processing / Speech and Audio Analysis / Computer Vision or related.
- Hands on experience working with large data sets.
- Good knowledge of machine learning algorithms and techniques.
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- Excellent coding skills. Familiarity with Pytorch / Tensorflow is a plus.
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week (ability to work full time is a BIG plus).
- Team player and enthusiastic.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
All Intern positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire
To apply for this job please visit universitynonuseng-ms.icims.com.