About the company
Manto AI is a young, Tel-Aviv based startup in the field of People Analytics, founded in 2018. Manto's aim is to help companies understand their employees and actively improve the employee's experience at the company. Using a unique blend of sophisticated technology, unique data and domain knowledge, Manto is creating highly valuable insights, predictions and recommendations for its clients.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist that will lead the conceptualization and development of our data-science operation from the bottom up.
Your job will be very diverse and include domain research, analysis of complex people-related problems, directing data engineering processes, building predictive classification models, statistical analysis and data visualization.
You will work within a small team comprised of senior software developers in an innovative, dynamic and growing company and have an enormous influence on the product.
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent theoretical background.
- 2 or more years of professional experience as a data scientist in the industry.
- Proficiency with Python, or another interpreted programming language (e.g. R, Matlab).
- Strong fundamental knowledge of statistics and classification algorithms (decision trees, Gradient Boosting).
- Embracing challenges and responsibility.
- Can-do attitude, teamwork, willingness to collaborate and communicate with others to solve problems.
- S. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Experience with using time series analysis techniques for forecasting and analyzing time series data at a large scale.
- A background in social sciences, or in people-related modelling.