Emza Visual Sense develops sub-milliwatt, trainable, low-cost, autonomous, computer-vision IoT sensors for automatic scene interpretation of the visual world around us. The low cost, ultra low power consumption, and high intelligence make systems applicable and affordable for a wide range of markets and applications – from accurate counting and tracking of people in smart buildings to human detection for virtual personal assistants. Emza’s visual sensors are smaller than a coin, consume less than 1 mW and reduce cost by an order of magnitude. Our proprietary algorithms are embedded at the edge and are specially designed for extremely thin computing cores and a unique ultra low power CMOS image sensor. Emza explores the limits of what can be achieved with minimal resolution, frame rate, processing power, memory size, power consumption, and cost.
Computer Vision Algorithm Team Leader
- MSc or higher in computer science, mathematics, exact sciences, or engineering.
- 4+ years professional experience in development of computer vision algorithms.
- Proficiency and experience in C/C++.
- Proficiency and experience in MATLAB and/or Python
- Familiarity with OpenCV.
- Ability to lead a small group (1 – 3 people) of algorithm developers.
- Ability to implement academic papers in the fields of computer vision and machine learning.
- Algorithmic versatility, i.e., ability to develop and implement low-, mid-, and high-level computer vision algorithms.
- Ability to take a task and “deliver”.
- Creativity, independence, and initiative are a must.
- Enthusiasm for algorithmic problems.
- Friendly, supportive, and communicative team player.