NVIDIA is now looking for a Developer Relations – Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) !
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop Israel developer IVA ecosystem with cross functional team: Product, Engineering, Applied Research, Marketing, and Sales
- Lead and develop strategic relationship with key IVA startups, ISV’s, and leading industries’ developers
- Know all NVIDIA GPU / AI computing platforms from datacenter to edge and effectively articulate the value proposition to the Israel developer community
- Drive adoption of NVIDIA SDK’s into developer products
- Funnel relevant startups to participate in NVIDIA Inception program
- Provide feedback of features requests into actionable engineering and product definition
- Be alert to the competitive landscape and communicate internally
- Strategic partnership and community building by attending research conferences and hosting technical meetups
- Engage industry events to speak, gather requirements, build relationships, showcase NVIDIA technology
What We Need To See
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Higher Education & Research or video analytics or IoT or healthcare industry
- 5+ years’ business development/strategic alliance experience for software/hardware products
- Excellent communication and liaison skills are essential, since candidate must work across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, and marketing) and with external partners, customers, and content developers
- Must be comfortable at C-level, as well as individual contributor engineers/marketers
- Working knowledge of with machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence platforms
- Working knowledge of the deep learning ecosystem – which markets are emerging most quickly, key players, competitors, etc.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.